With this recipe you will not have to spend on hair removal every month
If you are one of those who detests the smell of depilatory creams and that also make you spend every month, we show you a well-known natural recipe that will help you eliminate those undesirable vellitos of the legs and arms.
This recipe to make your own hair removal will not only save you money, but it will leave your skin smooth and without irritation.
[You may also be interested in: 7 ways to remove ingrown hair]
- 2 tablespoons of gelatin
- 2 tablespoons of milk
- 1/2 tablespoon of baking soda
- 1 tablespoon of cucumber juice
- In a small bowl, mix all the ingredients.
- Heat the mixture in the microwave for 10 to 12 seconds.
- Stir until it has a thick consistency, smooth and homogeneous, that is, until it has no lumps.
[You may also be interested: If you have a lot of body hair, you may be more fortunate than you think]
one. The skin should be clean: if you have just bathed, better, because your pores will be open, and if the day before you do a gentle exfoliation, much better.
two. Apply on your skin with a make-up brush and spread the homemade depilatory cream in the direction of hair growth and allow it to dry.
3. Do a test in a small area to see how your skin reacts before.
Four. Leave a few seconds and remove, pulling with your fingers in the opposite direction to the direction of the hair.
5.Ready! Not only will it leave you a skin free of hair, but it will also leave you soft.
Advantages of homemade depilatory cream
• Since it is applied at body temperature there is no risk of burning the skin.
• Does not produce allergic skin reactions or irritations.
• Reduces the risk of developing internal hair, that is, one of the causes of annoying skin cysts.
• It is recommended for dry skin, as it provides extra softness.
• It does not adhere completely to the skin and is very easy to remove with water.
• Most of the ingredients are at home and they are quite cheap.
Important: It should be clarified that Bioguía does not give medical advice or prescribe the use of techniques as a form of treatment for physical or mental problems without the advice of a doctor, either directly or indirectly. In the case of applying for this purpose some information of this site, Bioguía does not assume the responsibility of those acts. The intention of the site is only to offer information of a general nature to help in the search of development and personal growth.