Smoothies with satiating yogurt for snack
The smoothies with yogurt are perfect to enjoy a delicious and healthy snack. Although its caloric content varies depending on the ingredients used, in general they are light and do not negatively affect the diet. Would you like to learn how to prepare them?
Yogurt is a dairy food that combines very well with ingredients such as fruits. Thanks to its content of probiotics, proteins and vitamins and minerals It is a healthy alternative that can help maintain a healthy weight. In addition, it promotes well-being in many other aspects.
However, it is essential to clarify that their properties vary depending on their quality. A) Yes, It is best to choose natural or Greek yogurt, whose nutritional contribution is superior to that of sugary and processed yoghurts.
Nutrition facts about yogurt
There are some nutritional differences between the many varieties of yogurt. Many have more concentrations of probiotics than others. However, at a general level, 100 grams of this food provides nutrients such as:
- 3.5 g of protein
- 4.7 g of carbohydrates
- 3.3 g of fat
- 180 mg of calcium
- 240 mg of potassium
- 17 mg of magnesium
- Vitamins: vitamin A and group B vitamins
- Other minerals such as potassium, zinc and iodine
Further, It is an ideal food for people trying to lose weight, since a 250 ml serving contributes only 150 calories approximately.
Why take shakes with yogurt to soothe hunger at snack?
The shakes with yogurt are a healthy snack that help control the anxiety of eating. Not like others snacks, They contain fewer calories and their nutritional value is higher. In addition, thanks to their protein content, they help to maintain the feeling of fullness for longer.
In fact, studies suggest that tomar yogurt during the snack helps to consume up to 100 fewer calories at dinner. Therefore, it is an excellent option for those who seek to maintain the line without suffering.
Now, this food is also healthy for protect the immune system, regulate the intestinal microbiota and take care of bone and dental health. Even, it is useful to alleviate some common digestive problems such as constipation.
Yogurt smoothies recipes to enjoy in your snack
To not leave the concept of healthy drinks when preparing shakes with yogurt It is essential to choose other ingredients rich in nutrients. While there are creams and additives that may be tempting to give them a better flavor, it is best to opt for low-calorie options.
Fresh fruits, seeds and nuts are good supplements when preparing these recipes. Because, Below we share some options that you will surely love. Take note!
Yogurt smoothie, soy milk and orange
The best way to calm hunger in the snack is by consuming healthy sources of protein. Therefore, one of the yogurt shakes that we propose in this short list contains soy milk. The latter is one of the best sources of vegetable proteins. In addition, it is very low in calories.
- 1/2 cup of soy milk (125 ml)
- 1 glass of natural yogurt (200 ml)
- 1 orange
- Flax seeds (10 g)
- First, peel the orange, sprinkle it in several quarters and pour it into the blender.
- Next, add the soy milk and natural yogurt.
- Process for a few moments until you get a creamy drink.
- Then, add the flax seeds, preferably ground.
- Eat the freshly made smoothie.
Yogurt and banana smoothie
This delicious shake not only helps to calm the anxiety to eat, but it is digestive and its components help to alleviate fluid retention. Further, Due to its carbohydrates and proteins, it is perfect for recharging energy.
- 1 glass of natural or Greek yogurt (200 ml)
- 1 ripe banana
- Crushed dried fruits (to taste)
- First, pour the natural yogurt into the blender jar.
- Next, cut the ripe banana into several pieces and add it.
- Process for a few minutes, until you get a creamy drink without lumps.
- Finally, sprinkle some crushed nuts.
Yogurt and strawberry smoothie
Strawberries are low calorie fruits and also have few sugars. In addition, they provide antioxidants, vitamins and minerals that complement the properties of yogurt. A) Yes, If you are looking to sate yourself in the snack without taking care of yourself, this is one of the best options.
- 1/2 cup chopped strawberries (100 g)
- 1 glass of natural yogurt (200 ml)
- Soaked chia seeds (15 g)
- Before preparing the recipe you should soak the chia seeds for at least 2 hours. Once you notice that they have a gelatinous texture, they are ready to be used.
- To make the smoothie, you must put the chopped strawberries and the yogurt in the blender jar.
- Then, process at maximum speed until everything is well integrated.
- To finish, serve the drink and add the soaked chia seeds.
Have you tried these smoothies with yogurt? As you can see, they are delicious and easy to prepare. Do not hesitate to incorporate them into your food plan to benefit from their properties.