How to remove pimples: 5 natural methods to eliminate them
Surely we agree on something:
There is nothing more annoying than discovering pimples on our face.
The good news is that it is possible to remove pimples through natural methods, that is, without resorting to expensive and harmful pharmacological treatments.
In this post you will discover the 5 most effective and healthy natural methods to achieve it.
What are pimples?
The natural process of our body causes the skin to regenerate every approximately 28 days. This process causes the remains of dead cells on the skin, which make it look off.
It is also normal, because of these impurities, that black spots, pimples and fat appear on the skin. These occur when fat, dead skin, dirt and bacteria are trapped in the hair follicles. All this stays below the surface of the skin.
They are elements that clog pores and prevent the skin from regenerating normally. In addition, they are not especially aesthetic.
Particularly in the face, these types of impurities are readily apparent. Although they can be concealed with makeup, the fundamental issue is not only aesthetic: but to take care of the health of the skin.
Therefore, these are some things you can do on a regular basis to prevent pimples or at least reduce the amount.
- 1. Do not touch the beans when they appear.
- 2. Wash your face twice a day with the appropriate soap.
- 3. Avoid eating fatty or spicy foods.
- 4. Avoid eating sugar, dairy and fried foods, or at least significantly reduce their quantity.
- 5. Drink plenty of water (8 glasses a day recommended)
- 6. Avoid makeup as much as possible.
- 7. Exercise to maintain blood circulation and eliminate toxins.
If even doing all of the above appear pimples on your face, do not worry. It is possible that your face looks incredible, and that the skin of the face remains healthy and smooth, using different natural methods.
Here are some of the most effective.
- Simple treatment to remove pimples with baking soda
1. Mix two tablespoons of baking soda with two tablespoons of water to form a homogeneous paste.
2. Clean and dry your face carefully and then apply the baking soda paste on any pimple. If any of the pimples is open, you may feel a little burning.
3. Let the localized treatment act on the pimples for 15 minutes, then rinse.
Some people let baking soda work on the pimples overnight, but this can dry out the skin excessively, so be very careful. Moisturize your face after using this treatment.
In this recipe, the acidity of the orange closes the pores and nourishes and brightens the skin; while baking soda serves as scrub natural, to remove all kinds of impurities.
In addition, exfoliation allows the skin to breathe better and stimulates cellular oxygenation. Thus it stays healthy, fresh and with a soft and bright color.
1. Mix a tablespoon of each ingredient to form a paste mixture. Keep in mind that it is essential that orange juice is natural.
2. Apply to the face, avoiding only the part of the eyes.
3. Leave on for 15 minutes.
4. After that time, massage the face gently with the fingertips, to strengthen the effect scrub of the cream
5. Rinse with water only
- 3. Steam method: no ingredients
Before applying steam to your face, you will have to wash it very well with water at room temperature, removing dirt, particles and traces of makeup and grease on the skin.
Never steam on your face before washing it.
2. Fill the sink or bowl with hot water
You can take a steam bath using a clean bowl, sink or other container filled with hot water.
Normally, the head and the sink or bowl are covered with a towel to form a kind of tent, trapping steam and heat inside. In this way, the skin softens and the pores open.
3. Keep your face on the steam for a period of 5 to 10 minutes
Relax and breathe deeply, enjoying the effect of steam. This procedure is very frequent in spas, as it also helps to unclog the nostrils and treat other respiratory problems.
It is important that you do not apply steam for more than 10 minutes in a row or more than once or twice a week. Excess steam on the face may end up resecting it.
4. Wash your face with cold water
To reseal the pores, rinse your face with cold water and hydrate, using a natural moisturizing lotion.
It is important to use cold water to close the pores smoothly and naturally, avoiding any product with glycerin and alcohol, since these substances can be extremely irritating to sensitive skin.
- Four. Scrub of lemon, yogurt and honey
The> scrubs Homemade you can use is lemon, yogurt, honey and salt.
To prepare it you must mix lemon juice, a tablespoon of salt, a tablespoon of yogurt and some honey.
Rub circularly on your face and leave on for 3 minutes, then remove with warm water.
- 5. Scrub of milk and nutmeg
This is another homemade treatment, super effective to remove pimples from the face, and that you can do with ingredients that you surely have at home.
You should mix a tablespoon of milk, preferably whey, and enough nutmeg to create a compact paste.
Rub gently on your face for 3 minutes and then remove with warm water.
1- Spread half a cup of baking soda in your warm water bath (do not use any bath foam) and stir with your hand so that the baking soda mixes with the water.
2- Immerse yourself in the bathtub and try to stay in the water for at least 15 to 20 minutes. Rinse in the shower after the bath.
Because your skin may dry out excessively, start by applying one application a day and then gradually increase the applications to 2 or 3 times a week, if necessary, or according to your doctor's instructions.