The Bulgarians They are the symbiotic union of several microorganisms. It is also known as "Kefir Bulgarians, and they are an organic food. Because of its composition of lactic acid bacteria and yeast, it is considered the king of probiotics. Its appearance is similar to cauliflower, but they are small granules that have a consistency like jelly
Bulgarians are composed of 13% protein, 24% polysaccharides, 46% cell debris and 17% undefined compounds.
(You may also be interested: The definitive guide to probiotic foods)
Benefits of Bulgarians:
1. Boost the immune system.
2. They improve intestinal health thanks to the large number of probiotics they have.
3. They help those people who are lactose intolerant.
4. They are good for treating allergies and asthma.
5. They act as a detox drink that helps detoxify the body.
6. They are great allies in the fight against tumors. They have been proven to help stop breast cancer.
7. They favor the absorption of nutrients.
How to make Bulgarian water
– 1 cup of hot water
– 3 cups of water
– A glass container for fast fermentation
– 1/4 cup kefir grains
– A coffee filter or cloth for vegetable milks
– A league
– Half cup of sweetener to taste (can be brown sugar or brown sugar)
(You may also be interested: Alkaline foods: what benefits do they bring to your body?)
1. If you decide to use panela as a sweetener, you must first grate it to make it very easy to dissolve later.
2. Pour the hot water into the glass bowl next to the scratched brown sugar and stir well until dissolved.
3. Add the three cups of water, add the kefir grains and place the cloth on top of the container (use the garter to make it fixed).
4. Let it ferment for 24 or 48 hours, do not leave it for more than three days because the taste will be very strong.
5. Once they are fermented, you must strain them so that you have a kefir drink. You can squeeze a lemon and add ice to have a delicious Bulgarian lemonade. It is excellent, and more in hot season!
Did you know?
Water Bulgarians regulate sleep, decrease anxiety level and also reduce appetite.
If you have inflammations, in less than two weeks you will notice how the symptoms of gastritis decrease, as well as pain. In addition, being rich in calcium and vitamin K prevents osteoporosis, helps control cholesterol and gives you the energy you need.
If you are interested in knowing how to make Bulgarians of milk and what their care is, you can watch the following video:
Do you dare to try it?
Important: It should be clarified that Bioguia does not give medical advice or prescribe the use of techniques as a form of treatment for physical or mental problems without the advice of a doctor, directly or indirectly. In the case of applying for this purpose some information on this site, Bioguia does not assume responsibility for those acts. The intention of the site is only to offer information of a general nature to help in the search for development and personal growth.