How is the food of Ariadne Artiles? We know what your weekly menu is
The Canarian top model has long since become defender of healthy life. And so he lets us know through his Instagram posts, where he usually Share the healthy recipes that you prepare daily at home. Dishes that make up your weekly menu for a healthy diet and that are true to your personal motto: "Make your food your medicine", a proposition based on the realfood and in which it prioritizes vegetables and fresh or organic products.
In his last post, Ariadne Artiles has opened the doors of his fridge to reveal his weekly diet. A most complete menu that covers from Monday to Sunday (with a cheat meal included) and that we plan to copy. Because you will agree with us that the worst thing of Sunday afternoons is to think about the menu next week … and prepare it, of course. However, with this list that the model has developed, we are prepared to mark a batch cooking in a healthy key that will be a sure hit.
The weekly menu for a healthy diet by Ariadne Artiles
Monday: green cream
– Ingredients: broccoli, zucchini, leeks, extra virgin olive oil, salt and a hard boiled egg.
– Preparation: wash and cut the broccoli in corsages, peel the zucchini and cut them into very small pieces. Clean the leeks and make them sliced. Then put the vegetables in a pot and add half a glass of water. Cook until ready and then crush. Salpimenta to taste, add a splash of EVOO, and voila! "If preferred, it can be accompanied with a hard-boiled egg," suggests the model.
Tuesday: baked salmon with baked potatoes and vegetables
– Ingredients: potatoes, zucchini, carrots, salmon, EVOO, salt and pepper.
– Preparation: peel the potatoes and zucchini and cut them into slices. Do the same with the carrots and place it all over the salmon loin. Add a splash of oil, a pinch of salt and another of pepper. Bake for about 15 minutes.
Wednesday: Vegetable wok with free range chicken
– Ingredients: onion, red and green pepper, zucchini, broccoli, chicken breast, soy sauce, tuna, pepper and sesame.
– Preparation: chop the onion, red and green pepper, zucchini and broccoli. Cook the vegetables for about four minutes. Heat two tablespoons of EVOO in a pan and saute the chicken. In another, add four tablespoons of EVOO and saute the vegetables. When ready, add the tuna, soy, pepper and sesame. Mix it with the chicken and ready to serve.
Thursday: scrambled eggs with asparagus, mushrooms and mushrooms
– Ingredients: garlic, green asparagus, mushrooms, mushrooms and eggs.
– Preparation: put two tablespoons of EVOO in a pan and, when hot, saute four chopped garlic cloves. Then add the asparagus, mushrooms and mushrooms. When golden brown, add two beaten eggs. Season to taste and add a pinch of parsley.
Friday: Quinoa Salad
– Ingredients: quinoa, avocado, cherry tomatoes, red onion, arugula, carrot, cooked eggs and olives.
– Preparation: cook the quinoa and, when it is cold, add the rest of the chopped ingredients.
Saturday: Sautéed chickpeas, spinach and potatoes
– Ingredients: potatoes, cooked chickpeas, spinach, garlic, eggs, salt and pepper.
– Preparation: Cook the potatoes and, while, sauté four cloves of garlic chopped in a pan with hot EVOO. Add the chickpeas and cooked potatoes and sauté everything with salt and pepper for one five minutes. You can accompany it with a poached egg.
Sunday: "free will", says Ariadne. And this day is conceived as one of the best to practice your weekly cheat meal. So enjoy it.