HomeHealthDiscover how you can remove warts naturally
Discover how you can remove warts naturally
December 21, 2020
What better way to remove warts and do it naturally? Many people suffer from these skin problems, and although they are not usually serious, they are very annoying at times.
The wart is a skin lesion caused by the human papilloma virus. They are lesions that have a variable shape, generally globular, that can affect different areas of the skin. They are not usually dangerous, but they can be contagious.
If the presence of warts and marks on the skin bother you or you do not like their appearance, in this note we will tell you some natural secrets to remove them.
[It may also interest you: This is the meaning of warts on the neck.]
Natural remedies to remove warts
– Tea tree oil: Mix a few drops of tea tree oil and two tablespoons of water, then spread it on the skin and finally dry the surface. Do this about five times a day, or you can also do it once a day and apply a band-aid. While it is safe for any skin area, it should not be used near the eyes.
– Propolis: Apply a couple of drops of 50% propolis tincture to your skin in the affected area. Next, place the cotton ball on top and secure it with your hand. Do this twice a day until you see the results you want.
– Castor oil: Apply this pure oil to the affected area and let it dry naturally. If you do it several times a day, the antioxidants and antiviral properties will help eliminate these problems forever.
– Vitamin E: Rub the vitamin E oil on the affected area every day until the growth is gone. It should only take a couple of days to do its job.
-> Apple cider vinegar: Soak a cotton ball in apple cider vinegar and place it on the wart. Secure the cotton pad with a band-aid and leave it on overnight. Then in the morning remove the cotton.
– Fig Juice: Apply a couple of drops of fresh fig juice to the wart and let it dry while the skin absorbs it. Do this procedure three times a day for two weeks and you can tell the difference.
– Garlic: Crush a few garlic cloves and then apply it to the affected area, leaving it overnight.
-> Banana peel: Rub the banana peel on the wart for a couple of minutes each day and you will see results as the peel contains enzymes that heal and rejuvenate.
– Sodium bicarbonate: Mix four tablespoons of baking soda in a large bowl of water. Then, place the affected limb in the water and let it soak for 30 minutes. This method naturally exfoliates the skin and helps dry the affected skin. In addition, it destroys the structure of the skin tag, which aids in permanent removal.
It should be noted that after performing any of these procedures, there is a small possibility that an infection will occur. Although it is not very common, you better make sure you wash the area well and that you keep it clean.
Now, you already have all the information you need about how to remove warts naturally. Of course, if you have any doubts and before taking matters into your own hands, it is better to consult your trusted doctor to rule out something more serious.
And you? Have you ever suffered from this condition?