Clean your uterus and ovaries with these natural remedies
The uterus and the ovaries are organs that are part of the reproductive system of women. Like most parts of the body, abnormal growths may occur and other discomforts may occur.
(You may also be interested: 9 signs that could warn you about ovarian and uterine cancer)
Uterine fibroids, commonly known as fibroids, are benign tumors found inside the uterus.
It is estimated that around 25% of women over 35 years of age are affected by uterine fibroids. The condition shows, in most cases, a nullity in symptoms, while there are others that weaken women.
These home remedies help with cleansing the ovaries, the uterus and its inflammation. Learn to free yourself of fibroids or symptoms that can generate discomfort.
THE TYPES OF FIBROMES THAT AFFECT WOMEN
1. Intrauterine fibromas: are found inside the uterus.
2. Submucosal fibromas: are found in the wall of the uterus.
3. Subserosal fibromas: are found under the serous membrane of the uterus.
4. Pedunculated fibromas: are attached to the body by a small stalk that can be twisted, causing a sudden and severe pain that sometimes requires emergency surgery.
SYMPTOMS THAT APPEAR WHEN there are CYSTS
– It is usual to have irregular menstrual cycles (more than 35 days).
– Weight sensation appears in the pelvis.
– You have dyspareunia (pain when having sex).
– There is pain in the lower part of the belly.
– There are problems when urinating
– Suffers from breast tenderness.
– There is an increase in weight.
(You may also be interested: This woman gave birth with a transplanted uterus and became the hope of many women)
How to clean the uterus and ovaries with natural remedies
1. Tea of cat's claw with aloe vera
Cat's claw is a potent natural remedy to cleanse the uterus. Both she and aloe vera have anti-inflammatory, analgesic, antibacterial, healing and immunostimulating properties. These medicinal plants help to decrease the inflammation in the uterus and allow a quick recovery.
– 1 liter of water
– Honey bee
– 1 teaspoon of aloe vera gel
– 20 g of skin and roots of cat's claw
To start, you must boil all the ingredients for at least 15 minutes. At the end of this time, you must remove the tea from the fire and let it rest in the covered container for 10 minutes.
When it cools a little, strain it and add a teaspoon of the gel of aloe and honey to taste to sweeten it.
It is recommended to drink cat's claw tea every eight hours, between meals.
2. Remedy of cane honey, beets and garlic
This recipe is extremely effective in trying to eliminate cysts in the ovaries or uterus.
– 1/2 liter of cane honey
– 900 g of beet (beet), grated and strained
– 1 head of garlic
Blend the beet and mix it with the cane syrup in a glass container. Then, add small pieces of garlic.
When finished, place the preparation in a well-covered container and store it in the refrigerator for two hours. After this time, it will be ready to use.
The remedy must be swallowed for two months, drinking three small cups per day. The first take should be fasting, and the other two after digestion of meals.
Important: it should be clarified that Bioguia does not give medical advice or prescribe the use of techniques as a form of treatment for physical or mental problems without the advice of a doctor, either directly or indirectly. In the case of applying for this purpose any information on this site, Bioguia does not assume responsibility for these acts. The intention of the site is only to offer information of a general nature to help in the search of development and personal growth.
I am Carmine
Your Natural Guide