Cheesecake without pina colada oven
The cheesecake It is a cake that usually tastes very much for its soft flavor and texture. In this case, we propose an innovative variation of the traditional recipe that will surely please your whole family. Next, we tell you how can you prepare a cheesecake without piña colada oven.
One of the things we like most about this recipe, besides its incredible flavor, is that It is prepared in a simple way and without the need to light the oven, something that is greatly appreciated now that the hot summer days begin. Enjoy it!
cheesecake without piña colada oven
The cheesecake no piña colada oven is an easy dessert to prepare and with an irresistible flavor.
The recipe that we share with you next is not exactly light, but delicious. Of course, You can adapt the ingredients to obtain a suitable celiac cake or, even, suitable for the diet. At the end of the article we will give you some ideas about it.
Our proposal today includes a light touch of alcohol, obtained through the inclusion of a spoonful of rum in the preparation. If you want a dessert suitable for children, you can omit it: this will not affect the recipe in any way.
Discover also: 3 sugar-free cheesecake recipes
For the base (15 cm mold):
- 2 packages of Maria cookies or similar
- 1/2 cup melted butter (125 ml)
For the filling:
250 grams of cream cheese
- 200 ml condensed milk
150 ml of coconut yogurt
200 ml of cream for riding
200 grams of canned pineapple, in small cubes
14 grams of unflavored gelatine
1 tablespoon of white rum (optional)
Note: If you do not like coconut yogurt, you can use plain yogurt instead.
- Pineapple slices (optional)
Preparation of cheesecake without oven
You can decorate the cheesecake with sliced pineapple or pineapple cubes, as you like!
- To start, prepare a 15-centimeter removable mold. To do this, enmantécalo well. You can also cover it with waxed paper if you prefer.
- Next, crush the Maria cookies and mix them with the melted butter. Place this mixture as the basis of your cheesecake No oven in the mold.
- Subsequently, in a bowl, beat the cream cheese until it softens well and obtain a soft and fluffy texture.
- Add the yogurt and the condensed milk. Beat again.
- Next, add yogurt, cheese and condensed milk, pineapple cubes and rum. Reservation.
- Beat the cream with rods to mount until you get a cream that forms peaks. It has to have a good consistency before mixing it with the rest of the filling.
- Pour the cream over the filling you had reserved and mix with enveloping movements.
- Add the previously hydrated gelatin following the package recommendations. Remember to incorporate it with surrounding movements to prevent the filling from losing air.
- Next, pour the filling on the base of Mary cookies.
- Refrigerate at least two hours.
- Finally, decorate with pineapple slices and serve.
cheesecake without suitable celiac oven
Did you know that it is possible to prepare a delicious cheesecake no oven suitable for coeliacs? It is enough to change the basic ingredients for gluten-free alternatives.
The above recipe can be adapted so that those people with celiac disease can also enjoy the unmistakable taste of pina colada. For it, Choose cookies suitable for celiacs and moisten them with water. You already have the base of your cake.
For the filling, you will need:
- 1/2 kg of cream cheese without TACC
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup of sugar (200 g)
- 2 tablespoons of skim milk (30 g)
- 1/2 of corn starch (7 g)
- Pineapple crushed or diced (100 g)
- 1 tablespoon of rum
- First, mix all the ingredients of the filling until you achieve a smooth and homogeneous cream.
- Next, pour it on the cookie base.
- Finally, refrigerate at least two hours and enjoy.
Do not miss: «Banana and caramel cheesecake in glass»
Variations of the recipe
- You can use a thin sponge cake, gypsy arm style as the base of the cheesecake If you prefer an even more fluffy cake.
- If you do not like biscuits with pieces of fruit, you can crush the pineapple and incorporate it in the form of puree to the filling.
- Do you have problems riding the cream? We tell you our trick: Place the cream for 10 minutes in the freezer before beating it, in this way you will get a better consistency. If you still can not assemble it, you can add one or two tablespoons of sugar to help it form peaks.
- To reduce the caloric intake of the recipe, You can change Maria cookies for low calorie cookies and moisten them with water. Also, change the cream cheese for cheese type philadelphia 0 low in calories. On the other hand, avoid incorporating condensed milk (due to its contribution of sugars) and replace it with yogurt.
What did you think of our cheesecake no piña colada oven? It is simply delicious and, although it takes time, it is very easy to do. Go ahead and prepare it!