Would you like to learn how to prepare several recipes rich in vitamin C? The recommended daily dose of vitamin C is reached very easily through the diet. Vitamin C is necessary because it fulfills various essential functions in the body.
This nutrient intervenes in metabolic processesIt is a powerful antioxidant and helps strengthen the defenses. In addition, it participates in the formation of collagen for the skin, which also helps maintain joints, bone density and facilitates healing.
If you want to increase your contribution, in the following space we give you some recipes with foods rich in vitamin C They also add variety and flavor to your daily menus.
Recipes rich in vitamin C that you should add to your diet
1. Healthy tomato and pepper pizza
With a combination of tomatoes and peppers you can make a pizza rich in vitamin C, low in calories.
Tomatoes and peppers are natural sources of vitamin C. Combining both ingredients, you can prepare a delicious and low calorie pizza.
- On a pizza dough made with whole wheat flour, put a layer of fried tomato.
- Then, make a sofrito with chopped tomato, red and green pepper, onion, pinch of salt, basil and pepper. It is preferable that the sofrito is not too cooked, so that the vegetables retain their vitamin C.
- Spread the sofrito over the pizza dough and add cheese and oregano.
- To end Bakes until the desired cooking.
2. Fruit salad rich in vitamin C
This recipe, besides being very simple, is ideal to obtain an extra supply of antioxidants and vitamin C.
- First, it pits oranges, guavas and pineapple.
- Add orange juice, lemon and honey to sweeten.
You may also be interested: How to get vitamin C without consuming oranges
3. Sauteed vegetables
- To do this elaboration julienne chops a red pepper, a green pepper, a piece of pumpkin and an onion. On the other hand, peel two potatoes, cut them into slices and put them to cook.
- Once cooked, mix everything in an appropriate container and season with soy sauce, optional pinch of salt, pepper, onion and garlic powder, tarragon, nutmeg and olive oil.
- Finally, Sauté briefly with extra virgin olive oil.
4. Radish salad
A salad of radishes provides significant amounts of vitamin C and other antioxidants.
Another recipe rich in vitamin C is this radish salad. It is a simple preparation that, in turn, It has antioxidants and minerals that are key to promoting wellness.
- For its preparation begins with Cut the washed lettuce and put it in a bowl.
- Next, add the radishes cut into slices.
- On the other hand, cut the red pepper and add it.
- Then season with lemon juice, olive oil and salt to taste.
5. Wok Made of veggies
Among foods rich in vitamin C include red pepper, green pepper and carrots; so a good way to enjoy these ingredients in a tasty and delicious way is by making a wok Made of veggies.
To make this recipe You need these ingredients:
- 1 red pepper
- 2 carrots
- 1 eggplant
- Soy sauce.
- 1 zucchini
- 1/2 onion
- 1 green pepper
- The first thing you have to do is wash all the vegetables and cut them into thin strips.
- When you have it ready add a jet of oil in the wok.
- Then add, first, the onion and carrot and when it looks like they are golden, add the rest of the vegetables. You must skip everything for a couple of minutes.
- Rectify the point of salt and add a little soy sauce to dress this recipe.
Read also: 5 remedies with eggplants that you will like to know
6. Tortilla with spinach and white beans
Green leafy vegetables also provide vitamin C. In addition, you can add them in an omelette to enjoy a recipe rich in protein.
The green leafy vegetables are very rich in vitamin C, as well as the vegetables. Therefore, a recipe rich in vitamin C is the one that we offer below.
- 300 grams of fresh spinach
- 200 grams of cooked white beans
- 2 eggs
- The first thing you should do is boil the spinach. To do this, put some water in a pot and when it starts to boil add the spinach.
- After 10 minutes remove them from the fire and drain them by pressing hard to extract the excess water.
- The beans may already be cooked, but if you prefer that they are dry, you should leave them to soak the day before and then boil them.
- Once you have the beans and spinach ready, you will have to beat the eggs by adding both ingredients to the mixture. Rectify salt and, if you want, you can add a pinch of pepper.
- You have to beat until the egg is sparkling and the ingredients have been mixed. After, Put a little oil in a pan and when hot pour the mixture.
- Let it be done on one side and then turn over the tortilla so that it is done.
Do you want to increase your dose of vitamin C? So do not hesitate to include these recipes in your regular diet. As you just noted, they are very healthy and you can prepare them in a short time.