5 fruit cocktails without alcohol that you will like to try
Alcohol-free fruit cocktails have become popular in recent years. Not only are they ideal to enjoy on special occasions, but also They can be taken during main meals or as a refreshing drink on warm days. Do you want to learn how to prepare them?
Alcohol-free fruit cocktails that you'll enjoy doing at home
The consumption of alcoholic beverages is discouraged due to health and welfare issues. In fact, It is advised to avoid them to maintain a healthy and balanced weight. Therefore, if you want to share a pleasant time with family and friends, the best option is to prepare delicious fruit cocktails without alcohol. You dare?
1. Orange cocktail and berries
The cocktail of orange and berries is a low-calorie drink that gives you important antioxidants.
The fruits of the forest are full of antioxidants that improve health. Further, The orange provides important amounts of vitamin C and essential minerals. Discover how to combine them in one of the best fruit cocktails.
Ingredients (for 4 cocktails)
- Pineapple juice (50 ml)
- 1 glass of orange juice (200 ml)
- Cranberry juice (50 ml)
- 1/2 glass of strawberry juice (100 ml)
- Crushed ice
- 3 oranges
- In case you do not have enough time you can use packaged juices; however, we recommend you at least make the natural orange juice, as it hardly takes time and you can tell the difference.
- For 200 ml of juice: cut 3 large juice oranges in half and with the help of a juicer, extract the juice from the fruit.
- Separate the pulp with a strainer so that the texture of the cocktail is finer.
- Mix the rest of the juices in a shaker or glass dish, add ice and stir so that all the flavors are integrated.
- To serve, put the cocktail in tall crystal glasses and decorate with a mint leaf and half thin slice of orange.
Read more: The benefits of drinking orange juice
2. Peach and lime cocktail
Do you want to refresh yourself with a simply delicious drink? Then prepare this fruit cocktail with peach and lime. Its combination of ingredients offers you a drink rich in antioxidants, vitamins and minerals, ideal for the whole family.
Ingredients for 4 people)
- 1 glass of peach juice (200 ml)
- Pineapple juice (40 ml)
- 1/2 glass of water (100 ml)
- Freshly squeezed juice from 1 lime
- 1 peach
- 1 apple
- First, peel and cut the peach and apple into small cubes.
- Extract the juice from a file with the help of a juicer.
- In a glass or jug, add the pineapple and peach juice, the water, the lime juice and the cut fruit.
- Allow the mixture to cool for approximately 1 hour for the fruit to incorporate the juice flavors.
- Serve with crushed ice in a glass or glass beaker and decorate with mint or peppermint.
3. San Francisco cocktail without alcohol
If you want to enjoy delicious fruit cocktails, be sure to try the San Francisco cocktail. It's really easy to prepare!
The traditional San Francisco cocktail is usually made with vodka or gin, but in this recipe we will eliminate alcohol and add more juice to be suitable for all guests or guests. Also, as we have said before, it is preferable that you use freshly squeezed and natural juice.
Ingredients (for two people)
- Orange juice (50 ml)
- The juice of a lemon
- Pineapple juice (20 ml)
- 1/2 glass of soda or sparkling water (100 ml)
- Slices of orange or lemon to decorate
- Mix the orange, pineapple and lemon juice in a shaker or glass dish and stir.
- Serve in a wide bowls glass and add sparkling water or soda to fill the glass.
- You can add a cherry and a slice of some of the fruits used to decorate.
Read more: Delicious tangerine mojito to combat heat
4. Mojito cocktail without alcohol
The mojito is one of the most famous cocktails and there are multiple recipes depending on the alcohol and fruit juice used. In this case, We are going to follow the recipe of the traditional mojito, but suppressing alcohol.
Ingredients (per person)
- 1/2 lime
- Pineapple juice (50 ml)
- 1 tablespoon of brown sugar
- Soda or sparkling water (70 ml)
- Crushed ice
- First, wash and cut the file in half and cut one of the two halves into four segments.
- In a wide glass glass, add the lime and brown sugar. With the help of a mortar, crush vigorously so that the fruit loose play and integrate with the sugar.
- Then add the previously washed mint or mint and gently crush again.
- Add the pineapple juice, crushed ice and soda or sparkling water until the glass is filled and mix in a wrapper with a long spoon.
- You can add a slice of lime to decorate or wet the entire rim of the glass with water before beginning the preparation and pass it through a plate with brown sugar.
- If we substitute pineapple juice and soda for "ginger-ale" (soft drink with lemon juice and ginger), we will obtain a delicious caipirinha without alcohol.
Do you still not try these fruit cocktails without alcohol? Now that you know several recipes, encourage them to make them at home when you want to celebrate something special, or, enjoy a different drink.