Fish is one of the foods that has gained popularity among those who want to eat a healthy diet. In most of your presentations It is characterized by being rich in proteins, omega 3 fatty acids and mineral salts. Do you want to learn how to prepare fish without exceeding your calories?
To maintain the concept of balanced and healthy eating it is essential to know how to choose the supplements when making recipes with fish. Although in itself it is a food of high nutritional value, the way of preparing it has a great impact on the benefits it brings to the body.
Why should you prepare fish regularly?
As we have mentioned, fish is a nutritious and versatile food that can bring interesting benefits to the body. Thanks to its content of omega 3 fatty acids, it is good to promote cardiovascular and cognitive health.
Even, It is one of the recommended foods to regulate cholesterol and prevent cardiovascular diseases. In addition, it helps fight inflammation and helps maintain optimal physical and mental performance.
The best thing of everything is that its possibilities at the time of preparing it are quite varied: It can be steamed, smoked, in sauces, fried, grilled, among others. However, to not exceed the calories, it is best to opt for those options light in fat that include other healthy ingredients.
Read also: Fish rich in omega 3 that you must incorporate into your diet
3 recipes prepare fish without exceeding calories
We propose 3 ways to prepare fish with ingredients that do not exceed the recommended amount of calories per day. They are light dishes that can be enjoyed both at lunch time and at dinner. Do you dare to try them?
1. Salmon sauteed with vegetables
Salmon sautéed with vegetables is one of the ways to enjoy fish without overdoing calories. In addition, it is very easy to prepare and you can include it in your diet several times a week.
Salmon is one of the best options when preparing recipes with fish. It is a food that stands out for its high content of omega 3 and high biological value proteins. In addition, it is very low in calories and cooking does not require too much fat.
- 2 salmon loins
- Green beans (100 g)
- Mushrooms (100 g)
- ½ yellow pepper
- ½ red pepper
- One garlic clove
- Soy sauce (to taste)
- 1 lime
- Olive oil (what is necessary)
- To start, it chops green beans and peppers.
- Next, clean the mushrooms and cut them into slices.
- Aside, in a pan, heat a little olive oil and add a clove of rolled garlic and the chopped vegetables.
- Cook on low heat for 6 or 7 minutes, until the vegetables are tender. Add salt to taste and reserve.
- Subsequently, cook the salmon loins on the grill or in the microwave.
- Then, the one bowl, mix the soy sauce with a couple of tablespoons of oil, lime zest and a little juice.
- Finally, serve the salmon with the sautéed vegetables and sprinkle the dressing over the preparation.
2. Tuna with onions
Tuna is one of the varieties of blue fish with the highest content of healthy fats. Your consumption It is recommended as a supplement to lower the levels of bad cholesterol (LDL) and triglycerides in the blood. In addition, it also stands out for its protein content (up to 23%).
Discover: Delicious baked sea bass with potatoes and onions
- 4 tuna medallions (200 g each)
- 2 large onions
- 3 garlic cloves
- Boneless green olives (200 g)
- Dry white wine (250 ml)
- Olive oil (the necessary)
- Salt and black pepper
- First, peel and cut the onions in julienne strips. Also, peel and chop the garlic cloves.
- Apart, heat a little olive oil in a pan.
- Subsequently, sauté the onion and garlic, at minimum heat, for 10 or 15 minutes,
- Meanwhile, blanch the olives in boiling water. When the water boils, remove from heat and pass through cold water.
- Then, rinse the tuna loins in cold water so that they bleed well. Dry them with paper towels.
- Sprinkle salt and pepper over the tuna medallions and brown them in a pan with hot oil.
- Add the white wine to the onion skillet and, when it reaches a boil, add the tuna medallions.
- Let it cook 3 or 5 more minutes and, finally, serve with the olives.
3. Lemon fish with parsley
Healthy ingredients such as lemon and parsley can enhance the taste of fish. We propose this quick and healthy recipe for you to include fish in your diet regularly.
To prepare this lemon fish with parsley, we propose using sea bass fillets; but nevertheless, You can replace them with any other variety of fish. Ready to try it? Follow the instructions and enjoy it at your next meal.
- 4 fillets of sea bass without skin
- ½ teaspoon of salt (2.5 g)
- Pepper (to taste)
- ½ cup of lemon juice (125 ml)
- 4 tablespoons of vegetable oil (80 ml)
- 1 tablespoon of butter (15 g)
- Capers (50 g)
- ½ bunch of finely chopped parsley
- First, season the sea bass fillets with salt and pepper.
- Then, in a pan, cook the steaks in a little vegetable oil and butter.
- When they are lightly browned, turn them over.
- Then, add the lemon juice and the capers.
- Cook for 5 or 8 minutes, over medium-low heat.
- To finish, remove from heat and sprinkle with a little chopped parsley before serving.
Do you dare to prepare fish with these ideas? As you can see, these are easy recipes, which They combine light and good ingredients for health. Follow the instructions and enjoy their taste at home.