The avocado Not only is it delicious, but it is also highly nutritious. But not only can you take advantage of its benefits by eating it, but you can also use it on your skin and hair.
Both the pulp and the seed of this fruit contain many nutrients that give the scalp what it needs so that the hair grows healthier and much stronger. In addition, it moisturizes and prevents problems such as dandruff, split ends and fall.
Properties and benefits
Among the nutrients present in avocado are vitamins A, B, C and E, polyunsaturated fatty acids, minerals such as calcium, magnesium, iron, zinc, potassium and phosphorus.
These are its main benefits:
– By nourishing the scalp and stimulating the hair follicles at the same time, mimproves blood circulation in that area, which Promotes hair growth.
– Stop excessive hair loss, since it strengthens the hair fibers and repairs those fibers that are most damaged.
– Deep hydration and conditions the hair naturally.
– Acts against frizz and revitalizes curly hair.
– Protects hair from the heat of dryers, irons and external aggressions, preventing it from drying out excessively.
– Being rich in antioxidants, Prevents hair aging.
– You brings brightness, density and body to the hair
Recipes for different hair types
Avocado and honey mask for dry hair
1. Crush the pulp of the avocado.
2. Add a tablespoon of honey and a small tablespoon of olive oil and mix everything.
3. Moisten your hair with warm water.
4. Apply the mask first on the scalp and then down until it reaches the tips.
5. Leave on for 30 minutes and finally wash your hair as usual.
The egg is a food with a high protein and biotin content, two essential nutrients to stimulate hair growth, prevent hair loss and keep it strong.
1. Cut 1 avocado in half, remove the seed and the skin to be left with only the pulp.
2. Crush the pulp.
3. Separate the yolk from the egg white (you will use only the yolk).
4. In a bowl, mix the crushed avocado with the egg yolk and add 1 tablespoon of olive oil.
5. Apply the mask to damp hair and distribute it.
6. Wrap the hair with a towel and leave on for about 20 or 30 minutes.
Avocado and coconut oil mask for damaged hair
The moisturizing and repairing compounds of avocado are perfect for revitalizing damaged and split ends hair
1. Crush the avocado pulp and combine it with 3 tablespoons of coconut oil.
2. After obtaining a thick paste, apply it from the middle of the hair towards the ends.