3 recipes for dinner with less than 300 calories
The consumption of a healthy dinner and low in calories is one of the strategies that everyone can follow to maintain a healthy weight. While some believe that stopping dinner allows "save calories," Actually the best thing is not to overlook this food. Do you want to learn how to prepare recipes for dinner? Discover 3 options with less than 300 calories.
Why is it important to have dinner?
Contrary to what many people believe, stop eating is not a healthy way to lose weight. In fact, according to the data of an investigation published in Critical Reviews in Food Science and Nutrition, there is no evidence that dinner promotes obesity.
Despite this, it was confirmed that the consumption of foods rich in calories before going to bed can affect the accumulation of fat and, therefore, over time leads to overweight and obesity. Therefore, it is essential to learn to make light dinners, without overdoing calories.
In this way, The organism is given the necessary amount of nutrients to fulfill the functions of the rest period. In addition, you get a better control over appetite, avoiding bingeing the next day.
Discover: 5 light dinners that take care of your weight
Low calorie dinner recipes
To not lose the benefits of a healthy dinner, we propose 3 recipes for dinner with less than 300 calories. Its combination of ingredients allows you to enjoy very delicious dishes without the fear of gaining weight. Enjoy them without remorse!
1. Pepper stuffed with tuna
The pepper is a vegetable that stands out for its important concentration of antioxidants. In this case, we propose to fill it with tuna to obtain a recipe rich in proteins and omega 3. The best part is that it only contributes about 253 calories per serving.
- Red pepper (149 g).
- Canned tuna fish (85 g).
- Onion (100 g).
- Salt and pepper to taste).
- cheese mozarella light (20 g).
- To start, clean the red pepper well and preheat the oven to 180ºC, above and below.
- Once the oven is hot, put the pepper on a tray and let it cook for 45 minutes.
- Meanwhile, prepare the rest of the ingredients. Start by chopping the onion in fine pieces and mix it with the tuna and a little salt and pepper.
- When the pepper is ready, let it cool a little and remove the blackened skin.
- Then, open the pepper, remove the seeds from the inside and fill it with the tuna and onion mixture.
- To finish, sprinkle a little mozarella and put it back in the oven in gratin mode for 2 or 3 minutes.
2. Noodles with parmesan and vegetables
Who says you can not eat pasta at dinner time? The most important thing is to combine it with low calorie ingredients so as not to exceed the recommended daily amount. So, if you are a lover of this dish, this is one of the recipes for dinner that you will like to try. It provides only 281 calories.
- Pasta (150 g).
- 4 tablespoons of olive oil (60 ml).
- Salt (what is necessary).
- Asparagus (100 g).
- Tomatoes (20 g)
- One garlic clove.
- 2 tablespoons of white wine vinegar (30 ml).
- Parmesan cheese (20 g).
- First, cook the pasta in boiling water with a couple of tablespoons of olive oil and salt.
- Once it is ready, drain it and set it aside.
- In a pan, heat the rest of the olive oil and cook the asparagus until tender.
- Right there, add a chopped tomato, a clove of crushed garlic and a little white wine vinegar.
- When everything is ready, mix it with the pasta and serve it with a little Parmesan cheese.
You will like to read: Salad of quinoa, fennel and tomatoes: for dinner low in calories
3. Chicken and vegetable pancakes, one of the low-calorie dinner recipes
We highlight the chicken and vegetable pancakes as one of the best recipes for dinner, since only contributes 243 calories approximately. In addition, it is a dish that contains proteins, vitamins, minerals and other important nutrients that promote our well-being.
- Corn tortilla (29 g).
- Chicken (50 g)
- Onion (50 g).
- Green pepper (100 g).
- Red pepper (100 g).
- First, cut the peppers into long strips.
- In the same way, chop the onion in julienne.
- Next, heat a pan with a little olive oil and sauté the vegetables. Skip everything for 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, cut the chicken into strips and then add it to the pan with the rest of the vegetables.
- Skip for 5 more minutes, or until everything is at the point you want.
- Add salt and pepper to taste and remove from heat.
- Finally, heat a clean pan and cook the corn tortilla.
- When ready (about 2 or 3 minutes later), cover with vegetables and chicken.
- Roll the cake and enjoy it.
Are you one of those who skip dinner for fear of getting fat? As you can see, with these recipes for low calorie dinner you can enjoy this meal of the day without remorse. Do not forget to try them at home!