3 muscle relaxants for topical use with natural ingredients
Muscle relaxants for topical use can be made from natural ingredients. Although it is true that several effective options are available in the pharmacy, The combination of some oils and herbs is very beneficial. Are you interested?
Muscle pains can appear for multiple causes, regardless of age or time. They often originate after physical overexertion or injury; however, they can also be the sign of a condition or more careful problems.
In any case, as is to be expected, those who suffer from it They look for solutions to accelerate their recovery and alleviate the discomfort they cause. Fortunately, in addition to conventional treatments, there are 100% natural remedies that offer interesting benefits.
Muscle relaxants for topical use that you should try
Often, muscular pains are combated with rest and some analgesics and conventional anti-inflammatories. However, there have always been other types of therapeutic options that help to alleviate them. In this case, We propose a series of muscle relaxants for topical use from natural ingredients.
Read also: 5 remedies to avoid muscle cramps
1. Prepared bay leaf and almond oil
Because of its anti-inflammatory and soothing properties, laurel can help reduce muscle pain.
The first recommended to combat muscle pain naturally is nothing more and nothing less than the laurel. This plant has anti-rheumatic and anti-inflammatory properties which are useful to relieve stiffness, swelling and pain.
Therefore, this relaxing product can be applied in case of lumbar pain, torticollis or muscle trauma. Likewise, It can be included as part of the treatment of joint pain.
- 5 bay leaves
- Almond oil (150 ml)
- First, crush the bay leaves and pour them into a glass jar.
- Then, cover them with the almond oil and cover it.
- Put it to marinate in a cool, dark place, for 7 days.
Mode of use
- After the recommended time, filter the oil and apply it on the stressed muscles.
- Massage until you feel relief.
2. Comfrey and vitamin E, one of the best muscle relaxants for topical use
Comfrey ointment with vitamin E is a natural product that allows to promote the relief of mild muscle pain or shock. Its application through massages improves circulation and accelerates the relief of pain and swelling.
- 10 tablespoons of avocado oil (150 ml)
- 4 tablespoons ground comfrey root (60 g)
- Cera alba (35 g)
- 6 drops of vitamin E oil
- First, add the avocado oil in a jar and mix it with the ground comfrey root.
- Seal the bottle and let the product marinate for 2 weeks.
- Subsequently, filter the oil and reserve.
- Heat the alba wax and mix it with the filtered oil.
- Package in a clean container and add vitamin E.
- Wait until it solidifies.
Mode of use
- Take a small amount of ointment and rub it on the muscles you want to relax.
Go ahead and read: 7 homemade solutions to reduce muscle spasms
3. Natural preparation with cayenne pepper and baby oil
A mixture of cayenne pepper with baby oil may be enough to relax the muscles. This spice has analgesic and anti-inflammatory effects.
If you want a fast and natural muscle relaxant, try this prepared with cayenne pepper and baby oil. As supported by various scientific investigations, the active compound of pepper, capsaicin, has anti-inflammatory and analgesic properties that reduce pain.
Because of this, its topical application It can be useful to reduce pain in battered muscles and circulatory difficulties. Do not hesitate to use it after doing sports activities or jobs whose physical effort was significant.
- 1 teaspoon ground cayenne pepper (5 g)
- 10 tablespoons of baby oil (150 ml)
- Mix the cayenne pepper with the baby oil until they are well integrated.
Mode of use
- Take a little oil with cayenne pepper and massage the sore muscles.
- Repeat its use whenever you consider it necessary.
To take into account!
All muscle relaxants for topical use are beneficial to reduce muscle pain. However, they are not exempt from causing allergic reactions in some people. Because, Before using the product in its entirety, the ideal is to do a small test in one of the areas of the skin.
In case of irritation, itching or any unwanted effect, suspend its use and rinse with plenty of cold water. If after a few minutes there is no reaction, use it without problem.