2 delicious recipes for your definition diet
We are going to show you a couple of recipes that you can include regularly in the definition diet to maximize fat loss while protecting muscle.
The definition diet does not have to be boring if you include a series of delicious and easy to prepare recipes. These manage to provide a good handful of essential nutrients without exceeding daily calories.
Of course, to achieve a good result, it will also have to be accompanied by an adequate exercise pattern.
Before starting, it is essential to point out that, in order to achieve definition without losing muscle mass, It is advisable that the protein intake is sufficient. If a deficiency is experienced at this level, lean tissue will be catabolized.
Next, then, we are going to show you the main recipes that can be included in the definition diet. Remember that it is important that the plan is varied.
1. Salmon and avocado tartare
The tartare of salmon and avocado is fantastic for provide a significant amount of fatty acids of the omega-3 series. These nutrients have been shown to be essential for controlling inflammation and reducing cardiovascular risk.
- 200 grams of clean salmon fillets
- Chives, parsley and black pepper
- 20 milliliters of soy sauce
- extra virgin olive oil
- 5 milliliters of mustard
- 15 grams of onion
- 1 ripe avocado
- 1 lemon
Step by Step
- First of all, the salmon must be frozen, if it is fresh, for at least 5 days. This eliminates the microbiological risk.
- Once thawed, it is cleaned and the thorns are well removed to cut it into small cubes. It is placed in a bowl.
- Chop the onion and chives, adding both ingredients to the bowl along with the juice of a lemon, a tablespoon of olive oil, mustard and soy sauce.
- When everything is mixed well, cover and Let it rest in the fridge for at least 30 minutes.
- Then the avocado is peeled and the seed is removed to also cut it into small cubes. It is placed in another container and the black pepper and a little lemon juice are incorporated so that it does not oxidize.
- For the assembly place a first layer of avocado and then another layer of salmon. It usually comes in a cylindrical shape.
2. Rice salad with tuna
This recipe has carbohydrates inside, but complex. These nutrients will be necessary to ensure a good recovery after high intensity training.
According to a study published in Nutrientswhen sugars are consumed together with proteins of high biological value, glycogen resynthesis is stimulated, improving performance.
- 2 cups of water
- 1 small onion
- 1 cup of brown rice
- 50 grams of olives
- 2 cans of natural tuna
- 1/4 cup sweet corn
- 100 grams of pickles
- Salt and 1 tablespoon of vinegar
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
Step by Step
- To start, cook the rice with the water and salt for 15 minutes. It is important that the grains remain al dente, with good texture. They are left to rest once they are ready and reserved.
- Immediately afterwards, the tuna is drained and reserved as well. At this time, begin to chop the onion and pickle finely.
- in a salad bowl tuna, corn, pickles and onion and olives are added, stirring to integrate the ingredients. Then add the rice and mix everything again.
- Just need to dress. For this, extra virgin olive oil and vinegar are used. You just have to let the result rest for a few minutes in the refrigerator and that’s it.
Prepare recipes for the definition diet
It is easy to prepare different recipes for the definition diet. There are many alternatives that exist, although it is always essential prioritize the use of fresh, good-quality ingredients. This ensures an optimal supply of nutrients.
Keep in mind that when the goal is to reduce the percentage of fat mass, strength training and adequate sleep each night will be key. There are also some supplements that can help speed up the process, such as green tea extract.
You might be interested…