HomeHealth10 medicinal herbs that can not be missing in your natural medicine cabinet
10 medicinal herbs that can not be missing in your natural medicine cabinet
January 28, 2020
The medicinal plants They are excellent allies if you opt for natural alternatives when it comes to curing a physical, mental or emotional imbalance. Each of them has a variety of active ingredients (substances with medicinal properties) that help the body to return to its state of health.
They can be consumed in different ways, although the most common is to prepare infusions with dried or fresh herbs, if you have the possibility to harvest them. Remember to store them in glass jars or paper bags, in a dark and clean space. Having them at hand will be very useful when you need your medicine.
If you choose to accompany your healing processes with natural remedies, put together a natural kit it's a great idea. We tell you what are the herbs that can not be missing in it and what are its uses.
Before consuming them, it is important that you consult with a doctor or phytotherapist to ensure that you do not generate adverse reactions.
10 ESSENTIAL HERBS FOR YOUR NATURAL BOTIQUIN
1. Camomile: an essential plant to treat gastrointestinal discomfort such as heartburn, inflammation or slow digestion. It has anti-inflammatory and analgesic effects and helps calm nervous states.
2. Dandelion: helps to purify the liver and detoxify the body. It has stimulating properties, is very nutritious and allows you to release feelings of anger.
3. Lavender: an ideal plant to accompany situations of stress, anguish and depression. It is healing, digestive and ideal for treating headaches, asthma and dizziness.
4. Mint: Peppermint helps channel stress and anxiety, for its calming properties. It is also an excellent option for moments of nasal congestion and slow digestion.
5. Wormwood: also known as holy herb or bitter artemis, it is a medicinal plant for ancestral use. It is used to treat conditions such as indigestion, gas and to eliminate intestinal parasites.
6. Horsetail: This herb will help you in cases of urinary tract infections or hemorrhages. Detoxifies, helps cell regeneration and has positive effects for bones, skin and nails.
7. Rosemary: an ideal herb if you encounter respiratory problems, muscle aches, liver conditions or episodes of anemia.
8. Eucalyptus: If you have colds or a flu, this herb will be very useful for decongesting and clearing the airways.
9. Sage: Due to its numerous properties, it has several uses: it works as a relaxant, as a diuretic, bactericidal, antiseptic, healing and anti-inflammatory. In addition, in case of exhaustion, it stimulates the nervous system.
10. Hypericum: It is also known as "St. John's wort" and is a wonderful ally that works as an antidepressant. It helps in insomnia problems, to calm anxiety states, to regulate the menstrual cycle and to remedy diarrhea and vomiting.
Have you experienced plant medicine? Tell us in the comments!